Are our children suffering from lack of natural experiences – and to what extent?
This Friday from 1-2pm, The Guardian is interviewing the outgoing director generalof the National Trust, Fiona Reynolds, as well as naturalist and broadcaster, Stephen Moss, to discuss whether today’s generation of children are experiencing ‘nature deficit disorder‘.
Read the full article at http://environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com/2012/04/25/nature-deficit-disorder-2/
- Children and Nature : ‘Nature Deficit Disorder’ in Pakistan (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Some do’s and don’ts for using a medical metaphor, hints from Frightened Rabbit (thefinchandpea.com)
- When was the last time you hugged a tree? (prakritiatpeace.wordpress.com)
- Book Review #3 – The Last Child in the Woods (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- ‘Nature deficit’ becomes latest curse to hit children because of obesity and health and safety (dailymail.co.uk)
- Nature-Deficit Disorder Redux: Kids Need To Get Off Their Butts (my.psychologytoday.com)
- ‘Learn From Nature’ is re-launched! (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Nature Deficit Disorder | Education.com (education.com)
- Nature deficit disorder – a sense of place …. (naeeuk.wordpress.com)
- Ten ways camp reduce nature deficit disorder (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)