NAEE UK – The National Association for Environmental Education is ‘the’ network for getting children back outdoors and appreciating the natural environment ‘through’ – ‘in – and ‘about’ the outdoor classroom in England, Scotland and Wales; we work closely with friends and partners around the world.
* Join NAEE UK – click here for details
* ‘follow’ us on twitter
* ‘like’ us on facebook
NAEE has, for over fifty years, provided support for educators and education professionals to supply and deliver all aspects of environmental education across all levels of the curriculum. NAEE is a voluntary organisation, with no state funding, run by experienced teachers from a wide variety of educational institutions. We use funds raised from subscriptions and donations to promote the teaching of environmental education across the curriculum as well as education for sustainable development. NAEE is linked to key players in the field of sustainable education here in the UK, as well as USA, NZ, China. We also link with other smaller charities around the world. NAEE is going through some exciting changes: a new president, Professor William Scott; new Vice-Presidents, Mick Waters and Anne Kenrick; and our upcoming new website.
NAEE can provide hour-long workshops to schools and other educational organisations. Click here for details of the workshops available: NAEEWorkshopInfo. Also if you have an environmental education need that is not covered in our workshops, please also contact us to see if we can help.
Contact us: email: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: 01922 631200 post: NAEE, University of Wolverhampton, Walsall Campus, Gorway Road, Walsall, West Midlands, WS1 3BD
This website is run by Henricus Peters of http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001662253846 and on Learn From Nature ; and Juliette Green of http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=561667462
Related articles by partners
- 2004 Tsunami : What did we learn from Nature and ourselves? A case for groups like NAEE… (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Conservation Update : South Pole protection law to be introduced (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- ‘World Environmental Education Day’ – good time to review our crucial relationships with the environment, especially children and nature (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Not sure which fish is sustainable? Check out this Forest and Bird guide (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Whales and dolphins are so intelligent they deserve same rights as humans, say experts (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Oilspill Update : 2325 tonnes of Rena waste processed so far (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Christchurch quake anniversary : recalling the ugly, considering the future (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Children and Nature : ‘Nature Deficit Disorder’ in Pakistan (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)
- Children and Nature : How kids in China’s urban jungle are reconnecting with the outdoors (environmentaleducationuk.wordpress.com)