Energy ‘hub’ school, London
Ashmount Primary and Bowlers Nursery are part of a £13m Crouch Hill Park development, which is transforming unkempt land in north London. The site will absorb more carbon dioxide than it produces, and will feed energy to nearby homes. The artist’s impression above shows cold and warm airflow into and out of the building.
- Can we curb climate change? (smallanswers.wordpress.com)
- Air play: Could we capture carbon from the atmosphere? (grist.org)
- How Green Roofs are Going Mainstream & Improving our Cities (sustainablecitiescollective.com)
- Natural Latex: A Sustainable Green Solution – Buyer’s Guide (tranquilitymattress.com)
- London 2012 attempts to reduce its carbon footprint (evoenergy.co.uk)
- Electric Cars Are Always Cleaner, Says EV Enthusiast (cleantechies.com)